Washington County Water Conservancy District prepares a wide variety of reports, plans and agreements to keep water users informed about water supplies, projects and management. Click on a title below to view the full report.
- 2019 Year in Review
- 2019 Water and Property Taxes
- 2019 Economic Benefits of Tourism and Outdoor Recreation
- 2017 Impact Fee Facilities Plan and Analysis
- 2017 Impact Fee Facilities Plan Appendix
- 2017 Impact Fee Facilities Plan Enactment
- 2015 Water Conservation Plan
- 2015 Quail Creek Reservoir Economic Impact
- 2014 Statewide Water Infrastructure Plan
- 2014 Utah’s Water-dependent Economy
- 2012 Analysis of Economic Issues regarding water management and planning in Washington County, Utah
Visit LPPUtah.org for studies related to the Lake Powell Pipeline.
Federal and State Resources